Representing Car Accident Victims in Sarasota and Manatee Counties
Dangerous drivers are on the road every day: Drunk drivers, hit and run drivers, uninsured drivers, distracted drivers, and worse. It only takes one dangerous driver to change your life in a car accident. As experienced personal injury lawyers, we’ve helped our clients through this traumatic situation over and over again. We know what to do right away to build your case.
How Do I Know If I Have an Accident Case?
The only way to know if you have a car accident injury case is to have the experienced lawyers at Buckman and Buckman, P.A. review the facts of your crash. Once we know more about the sitation and investigate the details of your accident, we can tell if you if we believe you have a case. For a free confidential case evaluation contact us at (941) 923-7700 or email us by filling out the case evaluation form at the top of this page.
Top Mistakes That Can Hurt Your Accident Case and What NOT to Do:
- Don’t talk about the details of your case to anyone other than your attorney.
- Don’t sign any paperwork or release forms before your attorney reviews them.
- Don’t accept a quick insurance settlement if you are not currently represented by an attorney.
- Don’t blog, post or discuss your accident online.
- Don’t wait to get medical treatment.
- Don’t hire the wrong attorney.
Click on this link for more information about Mistakes People Make to Hurt their Car Accident Case for more details about how each of these moves can make or break your car accident case. It’s important to understand your rights so you don’t make a simple but costly mistake.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer in Sarasota or Bradenton?
At Buckman and Buckman, P.A. we handle every personal injury case on a contingency basis. That means that you pay us nothing unless you get compensated for your injuries. So the cost to you up front is zero.
What If I Don’t Get Any Compensation?
In the rare event that you do not get any financial compensation for your injuries, then you owe us nothing. Period. We pay for the entire cost of your case in that unlikely situation.
Won’t The Insurance Company Take Care of My Expenses?
Your insurance company is not always on your side. The insurance adjustor’s job is to make your accident claim cost as little money as possible to their company. At Buckman and Buckman, P.A., we’ve fought big insurance companies for years to make sure our clients are compensated fairly. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, Buckman and Buckman can help you from the start.
- We know what questions to ask your insurance company so you receive your full benefits
- Knowledge and experience means we cut through the red tape of dealing with insurance adjustors and paperwork.
- We have a team of accident investigators and medical experts who help us build a strong case.
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident recently, you should talk to a car accident lawyer immediately. For a free case evaluation contact Buckman and Buckman, P.A. at (941) 923-7700 or fill out our online contact form.
Buckman and Buckman, P.A.
Personal Injury & Estate Planning
2023 Constitution Boulevard
Sarasota, FL 34231
(941) 923-7700 Office
(941) 923-7736 Fax
Areas of Practice