Bradenton Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal injury law is based on the idea that, in many situations, you owe a duty of care to others. For instance, when you get behind the wheel of your car, you owe a duty to others on or near the road to drive as a reasonable, prudent person would drive. So, you need to make sure that your car is in proper working order, and you need to avoid dangerous behavior such as speeding, running through a red light or driving while distracted or impaired by alcohol or drugs.
If you recently suffered serious injury in Bradenton because another person, company or even a government agency breached the duty of care owed to you, then you have the right pursue full and fair compensation. It will be important to seek help from an experienced Bradenton personal injury law firm that has the skill, resources and the drive that it takes to fight for the justice you deserve.
Make Buckman & Buckman, P.A., your first call. For more than 20 years, we have protected the rights of personal injury victims and their families in Bradenton and throughout Manatee County. We will provide a free, immediate consultation to review your case and explain all of the legal options available to you.
Our Family of Bradenton Personal Injury Attorneys Are Ready to Serve You
At Buckman & Buckman, we value our relationships with our clients. We are not just a personal injury law firm. We are a family of attorneys. Our two lead partners are married, and their daughters practice law on our team. When we work with clients who have suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one through no fault of their own, we protect them as if they were our own family.
As you will quickly see after you meet with us in your free consultation, you can count on Buckman & Buckman to:
- Provide support throughout your case – We know how confusing and troubling it is to suddenly suffer a life-changing injury in an accident. We will take the time to explain your case and answer your questions. We can also help with matters such as handling your property damage claim or dealing with medical bill collectors.
- Thoroughly investigate your case – As a law firm with more than 20 years of experience with handling personal injury cases in Bradenton and throughout Florida, we know how to handle even the most complex investigations. While you focus on your recovery, we will get to work on collecting evidence such as witness statements, medical records, photos, video and other digital evidence.
- Carefully calculate the damages you are owed – We will consult with medical professionals about the nature and extent of your injuries. We want to address your past medical bills as well as any other injury-related bills you will face as you move forward with your recovery. We will also determine the amount you have lost in income (and will likely lose in the future) as well as all other funds you deserve.
- Deal firmly with insurance companies – The last thing you need to worry about is talking with the insurance companies after a serious accident. We will handle all communication with the insurers and their lawyers, including settlement negotiations. We will always stand up for you and pursue the maximum amount, and we will provide sound legal advice about any settlement offers you receive.
- Take your case to trial – Most personal injury claims in Bradenton can be resolved through settlement. However, if the insurance company refuses to accept liability and/or challenges damages, our highly skilled litigators will be ready to fight for you in the courtroom.
- Charge no fees unless we secure compensation for you – We represent personal injury clients in Bradenton on a contingency fee basis. In other words, you will not pay a fee to us unless we obtain compensation for you. Our fee will reflect an agreed-upon percentage of any settlement or court award we secure for you.
At Buckman & Buckman, we know how insurance companies operate. We will not tolerate their tactics. We develop the facts behind our clients’ claims, identify liable parties and work tirelessly to pursue the compensation our clients deserve. Call or reach us online today to get started on your case.