On a personal level, you could say that music inspired my legal career and also saved my life. When I was a child, I had leukemia and spent over a year in the hospital. Music therapy sessions are what gave me strength and brought me joy. It led me to study classical guitar as an undergraduate college student and also inspired me to become an Intellectual Property Attorney for artists.
To learn more about our personal injury legal team go to our Attorney Profiles section. Alisha Buckman practices Intellectual Property Law “of counsel” at Buckman and Buckman, P.A. Click HERE to email Alisha Buckman with your questions about Intellectual Property Law.
- Florida State University, 2007, B.A. in Creative Writing, Minor in Business, graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Golden Gate University School of Law, 2010, Juris Doctor (JD)
- California Bar Association, member
- American Bar Association, member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, member
- Sworn in to the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 2016
- Specialization Certificate in Intellectual Property from Golden Gate University School of Law
- The Masud Mehran Endowed Fellowship
- Copyright Law
- Trademark Law
- Creative Business Management
- Entertainment Law
- Special Events Permitting
- Nonprofit Law