There is an old saying that cross-examination is the greatest truth-finding machine ever devised by man, and I agree. That is why I truly enjoy jury trials. It is one of my greatest strengths as an attorney. I relish those moments in a trial when cross-examining a witnesses reveals the truth, at last. When my client’s case is completely and utterly understood by the jury, and their story is finally told in full. I think I get that from my dad and I hope that it would make him proud. My father inspired me to became a lawyer. Now, as a father of three, I’m passing the same values on to my own children that my dad taught me through his legacy.
To learn more about the legal team at Buckman and Buckman, P.A., go to our Attorney Profiles section, or go directly to Drake Buckman’s attorney bio.
- Stetson College of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.A.
- Florida Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Client Security Trust Fun Committee
- All Florida Courts
- United States District Court (Middle District of Florida)
- 11th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court