Buckman & Buckman P.A.
Sarasota Personal Injury Lawyers
Buckman & Buckman, P.A., provides personal injury services to residents of Sarasota and surrounding areas in Florida.
Our offices are located just east of U.S. 41 (S. Tamiami Trail) at 2023 Constitution Boulevard. Look for our tower of blue squares on the outside of the building.
We are a family-run law firm that treats our clients like family. At Buckman & Buckman, we pledge to give our clients the highly personalized and professional legal representation they deserve.
When you work with us, you will work one-on-one with an attorney. We believe that getting to know the details of a client’s case is a lawyer’s responsibility – not a task assigned to a paralegal or case manager.
We know your case is important to you. You can be assured that it will be important to us, too.
To learn more about the legal services we can provide to you in Sarasota, contact us today.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Sarasota
The personal injury lawyers of Buckman & Buckman bring decades of legal experience to our clients and a record of positive results. In every case, we explore all legal options available to our clients and pursue maximum compensation for them.
Because of our skill, experience and resources, we can handle a broad range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Texting and Driving
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Left-Hand Turn Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Injured Children
- Brain Injury.
When you work with us on your personal injury case, you can expect to receive:
- A free case review – We will review your case for free, either in our offices, at your home or at the hospital. We believe that you should never pay a lawyer to review your accident case.
- Costs of your investigation – We will cover all of the costs of the investigation up front, including collecting medical records, police reports and everything necessary to make sure your case is investigated thoroughly.
- Recovery of your car or motorcycle – We will work with you to navigate through the insurance company’s red tape and get your vehicle fixed and returned.
- Recovery of your lost wages – We will fight the insurance company on your behalf to get you paid for lost wages that you are entitled to receive. Buckman & Buckman will never take a percentage of this money. It is part of our personal injury service to you.
- No recovery, no fee – You will not pay for our legal services in your accident case unless we secure money for you through a settlement or judgment. This is known as a contingency fee. In other words, our payment is contingent on delivering a positive outcome for you.
The reason we offer free consultations and contingency fee agreements and handle all upfront costs of an investigation is simple: We never want concerns about paying for a lawyer to keep you from seeking the legal help you need.
Other Practice Areas
In addition to personal injury law, the lawyers of Buckman & Buckman serve clients in many other practice areas, including:
Estate Planning and Litigation
We offer free consultations to help Sarasota residents make plans for the future. Our estate planning services include:
- Living wills
- Simple wills
- Revocable living trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Durable power of attorney
- Health care surrogate.
We listen closely to our clients. We take the time to understand their estate planning needs and goals, and we work efficiently to achieve those objectives. We try to make the estate planning process as simple and straightforward as possible.
We also provide estate litigation services to clients who find themselves involved in will contests and other disputes.
We can provide a variety of legal services that will help your Sarasota business to get up and running and to keep it operating smoothly.
We can assist you in determining the type of business entity that will work best for you and help you to draft and file all documents that will allow you to form the entity in compliance with state and federal laws.
Additionally, we can assist your business with contract disputes, wage and hour law disputes and issues that involve intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks. We are experienced trial lawyers with a deep background in commercial litigation.
Our goal will always be to deliver the most timely, cost-efficient solution as possible to your legal problems.
Resources for Sarasota Visitors
Sarasota is a thriving city of about 52,000 that is located along the Gulf of Mexico and just south of Tampa Bay. The city serves as the county seat of Sarasota County. The metropolitan area is home to 720,000 people.
Sarasota’s subtropical climate and waterfront location allow residents and tourists alike to enjoy fishing, sailing, swimming, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, boating and a wide range of other outdoor activities. The small islands, or keys, in Sarasota Bay are famous worldwide for their sandy beaches.
Forbes Travel Guide recently described Sarasota as being a “hidden travel gem,” citing the fresh Gulf Coast cuisine, inviting beaches along Sarasota County’s nearly 40 miles of shoreline, rich history and bustling contemporary arts scene.
In addition to drawing a huge number of tourists throughout the year, Sarasota has become the home to a growing retiree population.
If you are visiting the Sarasota area, you may be interested in knowing about the following resources:
- Visit Sarasota County
- Visit Sarasota Arts
- Discover Natural Sarasota County
- Sarasota County Sports Commission
- Siesta Key Beach
- The Ringling Circus Museum
- Bobby Jones Golf Club
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport
- Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
If you should happen to be injured in an accident while visiting the Sarasota area, contact Buckman & Buckman day or night. One of our attorneys will be happy to meet with you for an initial legal consultation that will be free and confidential.